This month I’ll be continuing with most of the same language learning strategies as the previous 2 months, but I will go on to learning the basics of Mandarin Chinese grammar, as I have recently finished adding all 650 top Chinese words in Anki.
So, here are my goals for my September to October 60 Day Language Challenge:
- Use short Spanish videos such as music videos, vlogs, courses that I like to do Intensive Listening exercises daily, including adding hard-to-understand text and audio in Anki.
- Read at least one paragraph or page of a Spanish book/novel that I’m interested in and look up any unknown words in a Spanish dictionary. Essentially I want to do more extensive reading in Spanish.
- Continue studying my Spanish anki deck daily, at least a few cards per day.
- During my spare time and idle time, listen to Spanish songs I love.
- Continue studying my Chinese anki deck every day, at least a few cards per day.
- Listen to Michel Thomas Chinese Beginner Course daily, to learn the basic grammar of Chinese
- Add the basic grammar points learned from Michel Thomas Beginner Course to Anki